Sunday, April 6, 2014

To attention of Tom Hanks

Task: You have the chance to write one letter to your favorite singer/actor/celebrity. Write a letter to him/her telling why you are his/her biggest fan.

To attention of  Tom Hanks

Hello Tom,

I earned A great number of points on the imdb-site for THE record OF THE MOST comments there and in the conditionS of this competition I WON a chance to write a letter to the actor whose works I especially appreciate.

First of all I’d like to GIVE you A BIG Thanks for your job. I remembered you as a young actor in the film “Every Time We Say Goodbye” which was made in 1986.

I think that the main idea of your character in the famous “Forrest Gump” is to understand “what the love is” and follow “THE calls of ouR hearts”.

And in the movie “The Terminal” your hero showed A good way to communicate in different societIES. This way WAS interesting for me because I study English as YOUR CHARACTER did there.

I hope to see your works in new movies.

Anatoly.

By the way, your COLLABORATION with Meg Ryan in "You've Got Mail" was great!

The capital letters show our mistakes which was corrected by teacher Audrey Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment