Saturday, March 1, 2014

English: Writing 01/03/2014

Teacher: Audrey Ross
Task: Write a customer review for a product that you recently bought.
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,
Hello. My name is Anatoly. I’m writing you by request of THE shop assistant who asked me to post a comment after one month OF using THE IMac which I bought in youR netshop. Here it is.
I haven’t BEEN completely satisfied WITH that purchase. I expected to use lots of benefits which youR staff described TO me as HIGH speed, convenience, good lookS and so on. But what DO I have ?
The speed isn’t high COMPARED TO MY PC. I can’t play comfortably in the games which I used to play on MY PC.
About convenience I can’t deny that quality. And this deviCe LOOKS GOOD.
But THE main problem is that I can’t feel free in using all THE resources of my computer as I could before on MY PC.
My conclusion is:
This choice was wrong for me, it could be good for others.
BUT anyway I’d like to say thanks TO your customer service for their good job.
BEST REGARDS,
Anatoly

No comments:

Post a Comment