Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My review about the movie “Grease (1978) ”

This is an old movie. I watched it a few months ago and I remembered it. “Why is this movie still in my memory?”, I ask myself. No complex plot, nothing special in special effects … This movie is about the life of teanagers in the USA in 1958 with a traditional set of typical jokes. But, this movie is great.

First of all, this movie translated to us the atmosphere of that time in the USA. The young generation spent time dancing, riding in beautiful cars, playing in love. The Vietnam war would be in the future, people enjoyed and expected a better life and the audience can step easily into the fabulous atmosphere of that time.
Second, the performances of the songs in this movie are excellent, especially the song “Summer Nights”.

Finally, it is a gorgeous performance by the actors John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John.

These features made the film so unique, which allows us to place it in the category of “iconic movies”.  

Let's watch or rewatch it.

Anatoly

This story was corrected by the teacher Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment