Sunday, June 8, 2014

English: Writing (June 12, 2014)

Task: You have the chance to write one letter to your favorite singer/actor/celebrity. Write a letter to him/her telling why you are his/her biggest fan.

Attention to Ms. Meg Ryan

Hello Meg,

I participated in the competition about movies and I won a prize: the possibility to write A letter to my favorite actress. It is why I dared to write a letter to you. I highlightED you aMong other actresses after watching the movie  "You've Got Mail".

This role was about an average person but you filled it WITH deep meaning . I suppose that the main idea of your character was “to be positive”. It is why this person found her happiness, AND why she was interesting for others.

I liked how you showed your emotions in this movie. They were sincere and very touchable.

Using the opportunity to write this letter, I’d like to say Thank you for this role.

I’m posting this letter to my blog and hope it could proMOTE your works in cinematograPHY for THE wide audience.

Your sincere admirer,
Anatoly.
The capital letters show our mistakes which was corrected by teacher Audrey Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment