Saturday, June 14, 2014

English: Writing. What kind of a job do I want

Task: Write a letter to your boss requesting that you be transferred to another department at your office.

Attention to the General director of Moscow-tour Ltd Mr.Ivan Brawn
from employee of AccountING Department Anatoly Learner

Dear Mr.Brawn

I decided to write this letter after I LEARNED that programming is A much more interesting job for me than my current position.

As you know our Department  HAD A big success after we implemented A new  program for accounting. While I was working with the team of programmers, I started to realize that I WAS able to achiEve good results in programming. I tried to write some scripts on Visual Basic for printing the payment orders and my colleagues appreciated it (they have been using it for 6 months).

I believe that having two skills (accounting and programming) could be useful for our company. I AM REQUESTING the new position in our IT Department.

Thanks for your attention,
Anatoly
June 14TH, 2014
Russia, Moscow

The capital letters show our mistakes which was corrected by teacher Audrey Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment