Saturday, July 12, 2014

English: Writing. Keeping your money with Google.

Task: Write an email to your boss about a new idea you have to save the company time and money.

Good day Mr. Smith,

I’m writing you because I’d like to suggest a cheaper way TO organiZE seminars than we used before.

I’M TALKING ABOUT using Google plus hangout as a tool.

Here are some benefits:

It’s free for non commercial use. Maybe it would cost some money for companies; I’m not sure.

It is not necessary to install a special program for users.

We can use there good features LIKE “screen sharing”, watching videoS together (AT the same time LIKE we would IF WE WERE in one room).

And what is really important: very good SOUND quality.

I think this idea would be approved by our CEO, because he likes new technologies and as I know he loves keeping money very much.
Anatoly

The capital letters show our mistakes which was corrected by teacher Audrey Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment