Saturday, July 26, 2014

English: Writing. About movie "Walk the Line"

Task:
Write an email to your friend recommending a book/movie/TV series that you recently read/saw.

Hello Jon,
You asked me to recommend A movie which you could use not only as English listening practice but as an interesting and informative exercise. My recomendation for you is “Walk the line”. It is a biographical movie about  A legend of country music from Arkansas: Johnny Cash. After watching this movie I found some documentarIEs about Johnny Cash and compared the performance of the actor TO THE hero’s real life.

This film shows the rhythm of country music and the rhythm of life in THE AmericaN countryside.

I hadn’t known much about that style in American music before. This movie helped me to understand it.

I think listening TO THE lyrics from this movie is also very useful for your English.

Here IS the link for the video clip where A performance of the actor wAS merged with A real Johnny Cash performance.

Anatoly

The capital letters show our mistakes which was corrected by teacher Audrey Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment