Thursday, February 16, 2017

Purple Cow with Cash

The teacher proposed that after class of reading poems the students will decide to write them.

This is a poem which we read:


Purple cow

I never saw a Purple Cow,
I never hope to see one;
But I can tell you, anyhow,
I'd rather see than be one.

And this is a sequel which was written by me after the class:


And better have cash cow
Than living a poor life
And happiness just now
Much better than beside

For information:
Cash-cow is business jargon for a business venture that generates a steady return of profits that far exceed the outlay of cash required to acquire or start it. Many businesses attempt to create or acquire such ventures since they can be used to boost a company's overall income and to support less profitable endeavors.
Wikipedia.



This poem was read during the class in online English school albert-learning.com with the teacher Alexsis and the student Sebastien.

No comments:

Post a Comment