Sunday, March 27, 2016

More Confusing Words With Madelyn


The teacher gave us a clue how to remember differences between two words desert and dessert.
Madelyn asked students how many pieces of cake do we usually take. Michail answered two and Madelyn replied "remember that you need to use two letter s in this word”.
I noticed that if I took one pieces of cake before, for remembering this word I would change my habit. Joke helps us to remember, this is a fact.







More confusing words from this class:
isle
aisle
piece
peace
course -3 possibilities in one word
coarse = rough, not smooth
confidant
confident
curb = to stop or restrain
kerb = near pavement
currant (I used to drink as a midicine raspberries)
current
device
devise
die
dye
draft
draught
envelope
envelop
Iminent
Eminent
forth
fourth = 4 th
Flammable = inflammable
forward
foreword

These notes were written on March 27, 2016 during the class in online school amilingo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment