Sunday, March 20, 2011

Top 5 in Rome


I was in Italy twice and once in Rome. We call Rome “Ages city”.
1. Vatican City State
St. Peter's Square in Vatican City.

I remembered St.Peter’s Square. We stayed there 3 hours. I visited St.Peter Church. On this photo we can see the Square.


2. Sistine Chapel

3. Colosseum
The Colosseum and the Arch of Constantine.
When I went into the Colosseum, I imagined, ‘How were the fights of gladiators, and how the public was screaming “kill” or “spare”.’

4. Trevi Fountain
The Trevi Fountain, one of the most famous in the world

We were walking along some streets in the center of Rome when we came across this fountain. It is the most famous fountain in the world, which is called Trevi Fountain.

5. Panteon


I did not see this monument.

No comments:

Post a Comment