Saturday, March 31, 2018

Complaining Letter to Albert-learning Online School (Written on the 1st April 2018)

I am writing to you to highlight a concern about one of the students in this online school. I met him as I had a shared session with him Today, the 1st April. During the entire session, he spoke about his dog. As you know, people are classified in two ways, dog-lovers and cat-lovers. Personally, I have a cat and I am a cat lover, it was very annoying for me to listen about his dog during the entire class. Our original topic was to discuss the HR functions of a company and he changed the topic without my permission. I highly respect the opinion of other people , but this habit of the student will be harmful for the reputation of the school.
I hope this matter will be taken into consideration . Thanking in anticipation .

Anatoly

01/04/2018











No comments:

Post a Comment